91-94 Solo Motorsports Mid-Travel Suspension Kit
This kit provides you with 4 inches of lift and is the ideal starter performance mid-travel suspension upgrade for your 4WD Ford Ranger or Ford Explorer.
The Dana 35 TTB Beams are cut and turned to allow for proper camber alignment. The 1 1/4″” heimed extended radius arms bring the vehicle’s caster back to where it should be and allows the wheel to travel on a greater arc which dramatically improves performance on and off road performance.
Also included is a pair of front Bilstein 5100 shocks and a set of front stainless brake lines. 33″ tires are ideal when keeping your stock fenders and bedsides. 35″ tires are possible when running fiberglass fenders and either fiberglass or “pulled” bedsides. Running 35″ tires will require front fiberglass fenders.
- Front suspension travel approx.: 12 in
- Front suspension lift approx.: 4 in
- Recommended tire size: 33″ (35″ tire will require fiberglass)
- Fiberglass required: No
- Driveshaft modification required: No
- Cut N’ Turned TTB Beam Work
- 4″ Coils
- 1 1/4″ Heimed Extended Radius Arms with Pivot Brackets, Grade 8 Hardware
- Front Extended Brake Lines
- Alignment Cams
- 1 pr. Bilstein 5100 shocks behind the coils
- Radius arm pivot boxes are required to be welded to frame